“If you’re looking for a big responsibility, best opportunity to grow and a team of competent and high-performing individuals – look no further. We want you here.”
Looking for Immediate Joiners
At SelfTech, we continuously strive together to create a culture of innovation, creativity, and confidence. There will be an obvious opportunity to grow your skillset. We always looking to hire self-motivated people who take initiative.
Vision: “Empower MSME India with latest Technology”
We are specialized in developing Easy to User Interface Software of web and mobile solutions for commercial India in E-commerce, Communication, Social Media, Customer Support, Sales, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and Business process automation (BPA) with a very user-friendly approach.
With more than 20 years of Established Business Experience in management, sales, support, and communication in both product & services in various domains and verticals the promoters of Self Tech observed that though there has been high internet penetration in the Indian market, still there is by far very less access to quality software solutions available for Indian start-up, small and medium businesses.
Role: Senior Digital Marketing Analyst
We are in search of an Intelligent, Decisive & Organized Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. We are looking for someone with a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
You'll mainly execute paid search, display, and merchandising campaigns across the latest and top advertising platforms, track reports and analyze results as well as work closely with our data, design, and engineering teams to complete projects that help our brands reach their goals.
Industry Type: IT-Software Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Nagpur
Education Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech / BCA / MCA / MCM / MBA
Salary: No bar for deserving candidate
Work Mode: Work from office only
Experience Required: Minimum 5 years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and paid ads campaigns.
- Design, build and maintain SelfTech’s & products social media presence.
- Making Strategies for Marketing & Sales funnel for Saas-Based Products and Implement the same.
- Making Strategies, implement & manage the performance (sales/conversion) oriented Ad campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Adhere to Timelines and Processes.
- Handle the Digital Team (Content Writers, SEO’s, Graphic Designers & Video Editors).
- Create, Execute & Manage Inbound Marketing Strategies for our Saas Products.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Skills Requirement: SEO-M, SMO-M, PPC (Programmatic), Email Marketing, CRO, Strong Marketing Concepts, and Brand Uplift.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Excellent analytical skills and in-depth knowledge in Digital Marketing.
- Solid knowledge of latest Web & Mobile App Analytics Tools (Google Analytics, SEMRush, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools & Programmatic Ads.
- Strong working knowledge of Google paid ecosystem: Google Search ads, Google Merchant Center, Dynamic remarketing, Display ads.
- Strong Analytical Skills and Data-Driven & creative thinking.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Self-driven with a positive outlook, ability to multitask, creative and innovative thinking.
- Self-motivated individual and a positive team player.
- Enterprising approach to work and problem-solving.
- 5 to 8 years of proven professional experience in Digital Marketing.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience working on enterprise-level campaigns.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words & Facebook Ad campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and sales funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Expert ability in social media advertising, copying, ad design, and campaign optimization.
- Experienced troubleshooter with high proficiency in relevant diagnostic tools.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelors or Master Degree in IT/Computer Science/Computer Application Preferred.
- MBA in Marketing is a significant plus
If you think your profile matches the requirements, kindly share your resume on email@example.com