Looking for Immediate Joiners
At Self Tech, we continuously strive together to create a culture of innovation, creativity, and confidence. There will be an obvious opportunity to grow your skillset. We always looking to hire self-motivated people who take initiative and willing to get things done on his/her own.
Our Vision: “Empower MSME India with latest Technology”
We are specialized in developing Easy to User Interface Software of web and mobile solutions for commercial India in E-commerce, Communication, Social Media, Customer Support, Sales, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and Business process automation (BPA) with a very user-friendly approach.
With more than 20 years of Established Business Experience in management, sales, support, and communication in both product & services in various domains and verticals the promoters of SelfTech observed that though there has been high internet penetration in the Indian market, still there is by far very less access to quality software solutions available for Indian start-up, small and medium businesses.
Role: Software Tester
Industry Type: IT Software Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Nagpur
Education Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech / BCA / MCA / MCM / Diploma
Salary: No bar for deserving candidate
Remote/From Office: Work from office only
Experience Required: Minimum 7+ years
- Should have proven experience in developing efficient and maintainable automation scripts for multiplatform & multi-browser applications.
- Experience in Testing / Software Quality Assurance and Quality Control.
- Experience in testing for Website and app development, responsive UI verification.
- Experience in bug tracking systems (BTS), issue life cycle, and reporting best practices.
- Experience in test management systems (TMS), test cases/suites creation, execution, and reporting.
- Experience with Android, iOS, or other mobile application development or testing.
- Experience with version control systems and continuous integration.
- Proven work experience in API testing, knowledge of HTTP and HTTPS protocol.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Efficiently able to write and execute functional, integration, and regression test cases from the analysis of requirement documents.
- Excellent knowledge of Bug Tracking Process, familiar with Bug Reporting and Tracking.
- Creating and maintaining various test documents, test cases, test results, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of QA methodologies and process orientation.
- Knowledge of Java, OOP, test frameworks, and Selenium Web Driver.
- Knowledge of SQL and work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Strong analysis, communication, troubleshooting skills, and ability to collaborate remotely with multi-functional teams.
- Candidates must have hands-on experience in manual testing or must have done certification in testing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand software development life cycle and QA role.
- Review business/software requirements and provide inputs.
- Prepare, present test reports, and review test plans.
- Prepare test cases, test scripts, and test data.
- Execute tests (manual/automated).
- Report defects and assist in their understanding.
- Analyze test results and track software testing metrics.
- Train, mentor, and supervise junior software engineers.
Kindly share your resume on email@example.com