Linux System Administrator
We're looking for a Linux System Administrator with experience who can help us make our app more scalable and reliable. Linux System Administrator respond to technical queries about Linux's work and cooperate with other technology professionals such as software developers and computer engineers with specialisation in cloud computing or automation.
Looking for Immediate Joiners
At SelfTech, we continuously strive together to create a culture of innovation, creativity, and confidence. There will be an obvious opportunity to grow your skillset. We always looking to hire self-motivated people who take initiative and willing to get things done on his/her own.
Our Vision: “Empower MSME India with latest Technology”
We are specialized in developing Easy to User Interface Software of web and mobile solutions for commercial India in E-commerce, Communication, Social Media, Customer Support, Sales, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and Business process automation (BPA) with a very user-friendly approach.
With more than 20 years of Established Business Experience in management, sales, support, and communication in both product & services in various domains and verticals the promoters of Self Tech observed that though there has been high internet penetration in the Indian market, still there is by far very less access to quality software solutions available for Indian start-up, small and medium businesses.
Role: Linux System Administrator
Industry Type: IT Software Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Nagpur
Education Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / BCA / MCA
Salary: No bar for deserving candidate
Remote/From Office: Work from Office
Experience Required: Minimum 5 years
- Previous experience working as a Linux Administrator
- Extensive understanding of Linux, CentOS, and Debian
- Experience working on Linux-based infrastructure
- Configuration and managing databases such as MySQL, Mongo
- Configuration and managing FTPs, Gitlab, GitHub Dockers, and docker swarm.
- Excellent troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, cloud services, DNS management, WHM and Cpanel
- Extensive knowledge of Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting
- Additional Linux certifications (RHCT, RHCE, and LPIC, DevOps) will be viewed favourably
- Excellent problem-solving and communication abilities.
- Install and maintain all server hardware and software systems, as well as manage server performance and availability
- Maintain all system backups and aid in the restoration of all operations, as well as give all users with the necessary training
- Integrate all essential software and address any difficulties across numerous technologies, as well as design and offer backup support for business servers
- Create an infrastructure to handle all business requirements and execute frequent system troubleshooting to fix all difficulties
- Monitor daily systems, evaluate the availability of all server resources and carry out all Linux server tasks
- Manage all web hosting
- Assist in the setup and deployment of all virtual machines, as well as the installation and backup of all configuration procedures
- Maintain and monitor all patch releases, as well as devise multiple patch installation procedures and keep all systems up to date
- Maintain and monitor all system frameworks, as well as provide after-hours assistance for all systems and keep up to date on Linux expertise
- Troubleshoot all tools, maintain numerous servers, and back up all files and script management servers
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for Development and Operation
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Mentoring and guiding the team members about newly implemented technologies
- Managing periodic reporting on the progress to the reporting heads.
Interested candidates can send their resumes at email@example.com