"If you think you are the best and fastest coder, then we are the One Waiting for you!!"
Looking for Immediate Joiners
At SelfTech, we continuously strive together to create a culture of innovation, creativity, and confidence.
Vision: “Empower MSME India with latest Technology”
We are specialized in developing Easy to User Interface Software of web and mobile solutions for commercial India in E-commerce, Communication, Social Media, Customer Support, Sales, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and Business process automation (BPA) with a very user-friendly approach.
With more than 20 years of Established Business Experience in management, sales, support, and communication in both product & services in various domains and verticals the promoters of SelfTech observed that though there has been high internet penetration in the Indian market, still there is by far very less access to quality software solutions available for Indian start-up, small and medium businesses.
Role: Software Developer
Industry Type: IT Software Services
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Location: Nagpur
Education Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech / MCA / MCM / Diploma
Salary: No bar for deserving candidate
Remote/From Office: Work from office only
Experience Required: Minimum 5+ years
Skills Required: Ionic Framework, AngularJs, Reactjs, React Native,HTML5,CSS3,Cordova, Phonegap.
- Strong knowledge about mobile app development which includes the whole process, from the first line of code to publishing in the stores.
- Deep knowledge of Android, iOS App Store.
- Excellent Coding Skills.
- Must have an exposure of integrating SMS, Email and Payment Gateways.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and Mobile Libraries.
- Familiarity with the JSON and other data passing formats.
- Experience with profiling and debugging mobile applications.
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns—MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture and the ability to choose the best solution for the app.
- Proficiency in Java/PHP/Swift/Objective.
- Proficient Understanding of Code versioning Tools, Such as Git.
- Familiarity with Cloud Message APIs and Push Notifications.
- Understanding Mobile App Design Guidelines on each platform and being aware of their differences Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Must be proficient in React Native/ ReactJs / Ionic Framework 1/2/3 or both.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Must be able to work with the development team and be responsible for technical deliverables with quality.
- Developing new features and user interfaces from wireframe models.
- Ensuring the best performance and user experience of the application.
- Fixing bugs and performance problems.
- Writing clean, readable, and testable code.
- Cooperating with back-end developers, designers, and the rest of the team to deliver well-architected and high-quality solutions.
- Will be working with Hybrid mobile app development frameworks.
Kindly share your resume on email@example.com